Discussions under General Discussion Forum

External DLLs

first post: CSharpNooblet wrote: Hello,When creating deployment information, is there meant to be re...

PLK Verification

first post: bugmenot2 wrote: I cannot get my package to install. Even creating an EMPTY package ...

Is VC++ a pre-requisite ?

first post: santoshbenjamin wrote: Hi, I have just installed the May07 CTP (Im using VS 2005 Team Sui...

latest post: santoshbenjamin wrote: Hi Pablo, I just created a toolwindow project and got a CTC fatal ...

Rebuild of solution produces build errors after adding VSSDK Assist Custom Project

first post: emaines wrote: Hi, First of all thanks for creating these tools, I think they ...

latest post: emaines wrote: We got it working finally. Looks like an SDK issue. Here's the...

March CTP custom project to have VsTemplateLanguage in project file

first post: yysun wrote: Thanks again for the March CTP. Is it possible to add a VsTempl...

Dec 2007 CTP with GAX/GAT February 2008 Release?

first post: hemp wrote: I have the latest GAX release installed - and ran the VSSDK Assist ...

latest post: offwhite wrote: PabloGaliano wrote: You are welcome!!! Yes, thanks Pablo!

VSSDK Assist - Generated VSPackage project doesn't compile

first post: MainSoft wrote: Pablo, I guess you'll be able to reproduce by following the ste...

latest post: MainSoft wrote: Pablo, If you need to integrate a VS Package with a VS Shell Is...

VSSDK Assist (Dec.) - Chicken-egg problem with custom projects

first post: MainSoft wrote: Let's assume I have created a VS Shell Isolated Mode solution (whic...

latest post: MainSoft wrote: OK. Thanks. I have misunderstood the whole process. Let's tr...

VS2008 RTM and October 2008 CTP - Known Issues?

first post: KlausG wrote: What are the known issues of running the October 2008 CTP with VS20...

Feedback

first post: rhwilburn wrote: Excellent project idea. If i had found this project sooner i w...

latest post: citykid wrote: Pablo, your notice about your plans porting this project to Orcas m...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions